transfairlog 2014 - Trade Fair for International Transport and Logistics Management- takes place from 4 to 6 November 2014 at the fairground in Hamburg.
It is a key information and competence platform for decision-makers and experts from industry, commerce and service companies involved in logistics and transport processes.
Whether ocean or inland shipping, freight-forwarding services or operational equipment, warehouse optimisation or process control, container cranes or electric stackers – in focus at transfairlog is the optimisation of international freight transport and the efficient organisation of external and internal logistics processes. Local and global.
• Logistics locations and operators
• Logistics properties
• Energy - environmental technology - recycling - waste disposal
• Logistics services and carriers
• Transhipment technology
• Vehicle fleets and telematics
• Warehousing and operational equipment
• Materials handling technology
• Software and IT
• Transport packaging and labelling
• Handling and loading technology
• Ground conveyors and accessories
• Consultation - planning - implementation
• Authorities - organisations - training - media