Supply Chain Finance Seminar
Joint Executive Education Seminar between the HHL & KLU
The Supply Chain Finance Seminar is a joint Executive Education Program between the HHL & KLU
- Mid- and senior-level executives in SCM positions
- Finance and planning executives
- Product managers
The market need: COVID-19 forces firms to re-think global supply chains and to foster supply chain resilience. The key questions are: How can we prepare our value chain for external shocks? What are strategies/instruments to build resilient value chains?Participants will learn about how to manage the pandemic´s challenges for the supply chain management, make it more resilient and how financial management can help to improve the supply chain management.
Method: Lectures on KLU campus in face-to-face sessions
Optional: Online participation depending on the COVID-19 situation
Certificate: KLU Executive Education program certificate
Participants of the KLU & HHL Supply Chain Finance seminar
- are able to understand & assess the future challenges for global supply chains
- know how to utilize financial management skills to lower financing cost & risk of supply chains
- understand why and how (new) regulatory frameworks lead to higher cost of financing
- can bring their own real-live challenge such as the pandemic to the seminar and apply seminar content directly together with their peers
- are ready to work at the intersection of SCM and Financial
We combine the expertise of HHL and KLU to provide participants with a comprehensive seminar that enables them to secure their value chains and make them less vulnerable to external shocks. Our SCM and Financial Management skills are key ingredients for building resilient supply chains. Participants shall understand the levers to establish supply chain resilience and the ways how financial management can help to improve SCM.
Application deadline: October 18, 2021
10 % “Early Bird” discount deadline: July 1st, 2021
For further info and registration please visit our website or contact us via email@example.com.