The 14th INFORMS Telecommunications Conference will be held May 23-25, 2018 at the University of Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany. In the tradition of the previous conferences, the conference will focus on the theory and application of operations research and management science to problems in telecommunications, with particular emphasis on new and emerging technologies.
Topics of the conference include among others:
- Telecommunications modeling, policy and technology
- Network economics
- Network design
- Traﬃc routing
- Network optimization
- Network algorithms and metaheuristics
- Sensor networks
- Wireless and broadband networks
- Vehicle and mobile computing
- Cloud computing and fog computing
- Semantic networks
- Network survivability and reliability
- Information security and privacy
- Game theory applications
- Internet and multimedia
- Data mining and big data applications
- December 23, 2017: Submission of full papers (presentation and proceedings)
- January 31, 2018: Session and single abstract submission deadline
- April 1, 2018: Notiﬁcation of acceptance
- April 20, 2018: Early registration deadline
Guidelines for Submission
Two kinds of submissions are invited, i.e., a proposal can be submitted for:
- a single presentation (abstract / full paper)
- an organized session with 3 or 4 presentations
Please submit your papers to EasyChair. An abstract of a maximum of 2000 characters is required for each presentation whether it is a single presentation or part of an organized session (not containing formulas, references or abbreviations). The paper length shall not exceed 15 pages. Extensions of the page limit are subject to discussion with the organizing team.
Proposals for organized sessions can be submitted directly to Prof. Stefan Voß.
A post-conference proceedings volume is planned to be published in Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences (LNCS), Springer.
For formatting your paper correctly, please use the LNCS templates.
Selected papers will be proposed for fast-track refereeing and publication in selected journals.
Please register via RegOnline.
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Voß, University of Hamburg