Master / Bachelor Student (f/m/d) for the internationalization strategy of a European metacluster for electromobility
About the project:
The EU co-financed transnational cluster project aims to establish a new metacluster on electromobility - from batteries to fuel cells. The overall objective of the E-BOOST project is to support the European SMEs from the mobility sector to recover from the COVID-19 crisis through a range of services to enhance their greater resilience, their green and digital transformation, and their internationalisation.
One part of the project is the development of an internationalisation strategy by the partner clusters involved in the project with primary target markets USA and Canada in the field of clean mobility technologies. Goal of the internationalisation is to increase resilience and secure value chains in the context of global economic and to increase economic activities. In this context, we analyse target markets and relevant stakeholders and identify cooperation potentials between the players involved in the project.
Your field of activities:
- You will support us in the project work of the European innovation project E-BOOST (more information about the project can be found on our website and on LinkedIN).
- Within the project, you will develop content for the creation of the internationalisation strategy: this includes, among other things, the research and preparation of economic and legal information on the target markets in third countries and the evaluation of information.
- In addition, you will support us in the back office, in office organisation and in posting content on the website of the Logistics Initiative Hamburg, as well as at events as required.
- You are studying logistics, economics, industrial engineering, sustainability, innovation management, public management or similar.
- You are interested in an exciting topic for your final thesis, the results of which will be integrated directly into a European innovation project.
- You have a very good command of English and German.
- You are proficient in the MS Office applications Word, Excel and Power Point.
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured, independent way of working.
- Organisational skills, flexibility, the ability to work in a team and reliability are a matter of course for you.
- You are self-confident, communicative and not afraid of independent personal or telephone contact with our project partners and members.
Advantages for employees
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Home Office
- Company laptop
- Trusted working hours
- Scope of employment: Part-time (temporary)
- Qualification: School-leaving certificate
- Work experience < 1 year
- Field of activity
- Location: Hamburg
Bewerbung an / application to: Kai Ruske -firstname.lastname@example.org