Your advantage: Our competence in Hamburg, Berlin & Brussels
You have an idea for topics such as research and development, infrastructure, hardware or business models? You want to implement sustainability or qualification projects? Then funding from Hamburg, Berlin or Brussels could be the way to get your innovation off the ground. Our project managers support you in selecting the right funding programme, guide you through the application process and - once approved or contractually agreed - also take over project coordination for the partners involved.
Information on innovation funding
The Logistics Initiative Hamburg regularly scans regional, national and EU funding programmes.
The most important programmes and current calls for funding specifically for your logistics innovations are always up-to-date in our logistics innovation database LINDA- a free service of the Logistics Initiative Hamburg.
Sustainability has a high priority in our society. On our Green Logistics Capital Hamburg page you will find ideas for your sustainable business processes, as well as information on programmes and calls for funding specifically for sustainable logistics.
Personnel & Qualification
People make logistics. The "human factor" is one of the essential building blocks of a successful company. Whether for the creation of a sustainable corporate culture or the implementation of new work models - particularly in the area of "people", you are welcome to contact us for information on the most important programs and calls for funding.
Public funding guide
In addition, we regularly offer first-hand information from experts in our network as part of our "Funding guide" event format.
Individual support and research
You are unsure whether your innovation idea is eligible for funding, whether there is a suitable funding programme or how to proceed? You have found a funding programme that suits you, but you have questions?
As a member of the Logistics Initiative Hamburg, we are happy to help you research funding programmes - the initial consultation is even free of charge for members! So feel free to contact us directly.
Application for funding
AZK, easy-Online, ERDF, utilisation of results, financing plan, funding quota, Grant Agreement, IHATEC, NKBF 98, material administrative expenses, early start of measures, ZIM -what does that mean?
Applying for funding for innovation or sustainability projects is a small world in itself. If necessary, we will be happy to help you with the application process and use our experience and our contacts with funding bodies to ensure that your application is a success - both formally and in terms of content.
We support our members competently and holistically - and with the approval of your application your project is just starting. Whether status reports, payment requests, where-used lists or final reports. We are also happy to support you in the implementation of your funding project and act as the interface between you and the funding agency. So you can concentrate on your project progress without worrying about the "bureaucracy monster".
In projects with several project partners, it can also make sense to have a neutral third party on board who acts as a mediator between actors, who "translates" between scientists and logistics experts and who ensures neutral project management. The Logistics Initiative Hamburg is also happy to help in this respect.
By the way: no publicly funded project can do without project communication and result dissemination. As a network with over 550 member companies, we are the perfect multiplier for this.
In recent years, the Logistics Initiative Hamburg has raised more than 30 million euros in funding for member companies, the network and its own funding projects. Whether EU INTERREG, Connecting Europe Facility, BMBF or other funding sources - you will find some references here.
- Retrofitting brakes of VPI member companies for noise reduction, VPI European Rail Service GmbH in association with 9 German and Luxembourg partners (funding programme: CEF Transport)
- VTG Rail Europe status oriented and predictive maintenance (funding programme: CEF Transport)
- HANSEBLOC - Hanseatic Blockchain Innovations for Logistics and Supply Chain (Support Programme: KMU-NetC)
- LL Brake Blocks TRANSWAGGON (Support Programme: CEF Transport)
- Retrofitting brakes of VTG Rail Europe rail cars to LL brake blocks (funding programme: CEF Transport)
- GO LNG - LNG Value Chain for Clean Shipping, Green Ports and Blue Growth in Baltic Sea Region (Support Programme: INTERREG BSR)
- Scandria2Act - Sustainable and Multimodal Transport Actions in the Scandinavian-Adriatic Corridor (funding programme: INTERREG BSR)
- Start-up Logistik Radar (funding programme: go-cluster)
- Innovation for rail: VTG and Chart Ferox Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) tank wagons (funding programme: BMUB Environmental Innovation Programme)
- SiLuFra (Secure Air Cargo) - TUHH Hamburg University of Technology, Lufthansa Cargo, Logistics Initiative Hamburg, etc. (BMBF funding program: Research for Civil Security)